Our online event platformVirtual & Hybrid
Are you looking to take your Live conference to a virtual platform but have no idea where to start?
You are in the right place! There are so many options to think about when you’re transforming your in-person conference into a virtual event that works for you and your audience.
Hosting a Virtual Event with the ACE Event App means:
- Reach a larger audience, nationally and internationally for less cost!
- You no longer need to worry about booking a venue, catering, accommodation and transport
- There’s no piecing together multiple pieces of tech!
- Everything you need for your virtual event is all here for you to live stream your sessions
- Your delegates can view sessions on desktop and at the same time interact and network on their mobile devices
- All of the engagement features of the App will create a full experience because without them it’s just another webinar
- You can still have multiple speakers, breakout sessions and event entertainment
- Your Virtual Event will be more Eco-friendly and sustainable
Tap into our design and delivery experience for virtual events that attract a global audience of hundreds of people.
No two events are the same, and this is the same for virtual events as well. Each of our clients has their own unique needs required to achieve their event goals. Our goal is to provide you with exactly what you need to confidently (and successfully) execute your virtual or hybrid event.
Our virtual event services are as inclusive as you need them to be. We offer a custom suite of services to fit your needs and your budget!
Let’s produce a fun, engaging, educational, and profitable virtual event for your people
The Auaha squad were instrumental in the success of the high-profile IPANZ Public Sector Awards Ceremony for 8 out of its 10 years.
When people come together, greatness happens.
The Public Sector is no different. As far as IPANZ is concerned, the door is open to anybody who is interested or engaged in the public sector.
Ako Panuku decided to meet the challenge head on and to have their Hui ā-Tau as a 100% virtual event. They were blown away by its success.
Ako Panuku is a Ministry of Education funded programme designed by Māori for Māori. The aim is to enhance Māori language proficiency in the classroom.
Organised as an in-person event, a lockdown caused The Women in the Public Service Summit Wellington to pivot to a fully virtual event in a mere 4 days.
After The Women in the Public Service Wellington had to postpone their 2020 event, the new event would allow the 500 registrants to participate in person.
At the same time, we also allowed for a back-up plan that enabled them to pivot to a fully virtual event in case the pandemic threw another tantrum.
Little did they know they would count their lucky stars they made that decision….
Join our Tribe
Want to get these updates delivered straight to your inbox?
Drop your details here so we can keep in touch (don’t worry, we’re not a fan of spam, so you’ll only receive helpful tips and advice).